Grown at very high elevations, which creates a perfect environment for growing tea, Ying Ming Yunnan has a wonderful full bodied flavour if somewhat a slightly sweet taste.
This excellent fullness is attributed to many factors, however not least the fact that Ying Ming is only produced during March and April when the mountain air is moist and cool. Delicious any time of day.
- ORIGIN:-Yunnan Province, China. Grown: 4000 ft above sea level.
- CAFFEINE:-Approx between 27- 35mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Orthodox Flowery Tippy Orange Pekoe (FTOP)
- AROMA:-Subtle sweet tea
- TASTE:-Full bodied with slightly sweet flavour.
- WELL BEING:-Alert, Refreshed, Inspired