One of our most popular 'Formosa' Oolongs, White Tip Oolong is also known as 'Super Fancy'. A high grade leaf that is grown around 400m above sea level in the area of Pei Pu, Taiwan. Carefully selected and handpicked, this tea has a high percentage of white tips, that produce a slightly fruity aroma and a very smooth, rich tasting peachy golden liquor that leaves a very pleasant after taste.
Definitely one to try if you haven't yet. Perfect for GongFu.
- ORIGIN:-Pei Pu, Taiwan Grown: 1200 ft above sea level
- CAFFEINE:-Approx. between 20 - 30mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Highest grade handpicked leaves. Fermentation (oxidation) 50 - 60%
- AROMA:-Wonderfully fresh, with slight fruity aroma
- COLOUR:-Light golden yellow
- TASTE:-Smooth and rich with light peach notes and pleasant after taste
- WELL BEING:-Inspired, Refreshed, Detoxed, Contented