Tukdah tea estate employs over 800 people who are all well cared for with free housing, schooling, hospital care and places of worship.
Situated high in the hills, the estate produces over 200 metric tons of finished tea each year to a very high standard. Darjeeling TGFOP is very bright and full of flavour that bursts with characteristic muscatel flavour and a hint of nuttiness.
- ORIGIN:-Darjeeling, India.Grown: 4000 - 7000 ft above sea level.
- CAFFEINE:-Approx between 27- 35mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Orthodox Tippy Golden Flowery Orange Pekoe (TGFOP)
- AROMA:-Wisps of sandalwood, sweetish smell of damp forests and plum
- COLOUR:-Golden yellow
- TASTE:-Wonderful muscatel flavour with a hint of nuttiness
- WELL BEING:-Alert, Special, Relaxed, Contented, Different, Special