One of our most famous teas. Earl Grey’s Rich bergamot tones, -not too much- with added magnificent creamy vanilla.
Full of flavour with a smooth creamy taste and vanilla overtones this tea is great any time of day...especially with a fancy cake or two!
- INGREDIENTS:-Black tea, Cornflower petals, Natural flavour
- ORIGIN:-Nuwara Eliya, Dimbula or Uva (Sri Lanka). Grown: 4000 - 8000ft above sea level
- CAFFEINE:-Approx between 27- 35mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Orthodox Orange Pekoe (OP)
- AROMA:-Earl Grey bergamot with vanilla overtones
- COLOUR:-Bright and Coppery
- TASTE:-Creamy and mellow Earl Grey taste and superb finish
- WELL BEING:-Different, Special, Contented, Relaxed
- SERVING GUIDE:-Great Addition
- FLAVOUR:-Medium Bodied