A unique collaboration between two Masters of Tea. Lama Tai Yin Gyatsu and his student, Now Master of ChaDao Tea. This tea is a blend used by Buddhist Monasteries and Hindu Gurus across the himilayan regions. It is a meditation tea suitable for WuWo, GongFu, or ChaLak tea practices.
Featuring green Darjeeling tea from our favourite Indian ethical plantations and Tibetan style fused and dried fruits.
- INGREDIENTS:- green tea, Calendula petals, Natural dried lime, Natural flavours.
- ORIGIN:- Darjeeling, Tiger Hill & Orange Tiger. Grown: 2500 – 3000 ft above sea level
- CAFFEINE:-Approx 20mg per cup
- LEAVE:-Orthodox Pekoe Gunpowder
- AROMA:-Lemon and sweet green tea
- COLOUR:-Pale yellow green
- TASTE:-Excellent smokey, citrus blend
- WELL BEING:-Detoxed, Refreshing, Contented