Ti Kuan Yin oolong tea is grown in the Fujian province in China and has a number of wonderful, mythological tales surrounding its origin to be known as Iron Goddess of Mercy. As an oolong, there are a number of grades and this premium Ti Kuan Yin yields a sweet taste with a fragrant finish which makes it a very popular choice.
- ORIGIN:-Fujian Province, China. Grown: 2500ft above sea level.
- CAFFEINE:-Approx between 20 - 30mg per cup.
- LEAVES:-Oolong, Ti Kuan Yin
- AROMA:-Light with fragrant notes
- COLOUR:-Pale green yellow tending slightly amber
- TASTE:-Light sweet cup with orchid like flavour
- WELL BEING:-Detoxed, Balanced, Contented, Refreshed, Daring, Different, Special, Inspired