Tarajulie tea estate covers some 699 hectares and has a work force of over 1000 people who live on the estate together with their families. Everyone on the estate has access to excellent healthcare, housing and education.
Taranjulie FBOP 2nd Flush is a thick bodied, malty tea with great flavour that is ideal any time of day.
- ORIGIN:-Assam - Thakurbari, India. Grown: 1500 ft above sea level.
- CAFFEINE:-Approx between 27- 35mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Orthodox Flowery Broken Orange Pekoe (FBOP)
- AROMA:-Strong with malty notes
- COLOUR:-Bright and tending coppery
- TASTE:-Full bodied with malty flavour
- WELL BEING:-Alert, Energised, Refreshed