A superb example of a 1st Flush Darjeeling brimming with the characteristic muscatel flavour.
Grown in full view of the Himalayan Mountains, the Soom estate provides not just employment for over 700 people, but also provides housing, food and medical needs for the families too.
As a typical first Darjeeling , Soom TGFOP1 makes a wonderful gentle, afternoon tea.
- ORIGIN:-Darjeeling, India. Grown: 5300ft above sea level.
- CAFFEINE:-Approx between 27- 35mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Orthodox Tippy Golden Flowery Orange Pekoe 1 (TGFOP1)
- AROMA:-Light with muscatel tones
- COLOUR:-Bright tending slightly greenish
- TASTE:-Brimming with characteristic muscatel flavour
- WELL BEING:-Special, Different, Refreshed, Inspired, Alert