A wonderful refreshing black tea highlighted with the delicate scent of freshly cut roses.
Rose Congou Superior China Black tea is layered 5 times with rose petals which gives the tea its delicate rose character.
Natural oils are used in the process and freshly cut rose petals are added for visual effects. A truly delicious tea worth drinking any time of day.
- INGREDIENTS:-Luxury Black Tea, Rose Petals, Natural Flavours
- ORIGIN:-Fujian Province, China. Grown: 2500ft above sea level.
- CAFFEINE:-Approx between 27- 35mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Flowery Orange Pekoe (FOP)
- AROMA:-Delicate rose
- COLOUR:-Light with a touch of coppery colour
- TASTE:-Refreshing flavour of roses
- WELL BEING:-Alert, Refreshed, Relaxed, Contented, Cheerful