A whole leaf tea, Pouchong is classed between an Oolong tea and Green tea. It has a more mellow taste than Oolong tea yet stronger than Green tea. Also known as Wen Shan Pouchong Tea the leaves contain a deep green curl that produces a light golden green liquor and a mild aroma with a delicate flavour. Pouchong tea is only slightly oxidised, between 8 and 10 % and the process involves solar withering, indoor withering, panning, rolling and then drying for the finished tea.
- ORIGIN:-Pin Lin, Taiwan. Grown: 1650 - 2640 ft above sea level.
- CAFFEINE:-Approx between 20 - 30mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Whole leaf hand picked oolong tea. Slightly fermented (oxidised) between 8 -10%. solar and indoor withered, panned, rolled and dried.
- AROMA:-Mild slightly vegetal aroma
- COLOUR:-Light golden green liquor
- TASTE:-Lighte delicate taste with smooth finish
- WELL BEING:-Detoxed, Refreshed, Relaxed, Inspired