Perfect naturally withered white tea depends on conditions that are neither too hot nor too cold. The top two leaves and bud should show a very light green, almost grey white colour and be covered in a velvet peach fuzz down.
You'll see from examining this Pai Mu Tan, the tea maker did a first class job! A refreshing tea with a fresh aroma that can be enjoyed any time of day.
- ORIGIN:-Fujian Province, China.Grown: 2000 - 4000ft above sea level.
- CAFFEINE:-Approx 10mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Pai Mu Tan Grade 1 (also known as White Peony)
- COLOUR:-Pale yellow green
- TASTE:-Smooth velvety Flavour with delicate jammy notes similar of Keemun
- WELL BEING:-Detoxed, Relaxed, Refreshed, Special, Different