The climate of Nilgiris enables tea to be produced throughout the year, however the best teas are produced during January and August. Niligri teas are similar to the better Ceylon teas but tend to have a more delicate flavour.
Nonsuch is one of the nicest teas produced with a pronounced orange-like flavour that lends itself well to being consumed as a early morning tea.
- INGREDIENTS:-Luxury Black Tea
- ORIGIN:-Nilgiri, South India Grown: 4000 - 6500Ft above sea level
- CAFFEINE:-Approx between 27- 35mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Orthodox Broken Orange Pekoe (BOP)
- AROMA:-Light with a light floral bouquet
- COLOUR:-Bright, tending coppery
- TASTE:-Orange blossom like flavour
- WELL BEING:-Alert, Energised, Cheerful,