Our Tea Master’s favourite tea!!
Often referred to as 'The Roof Top of the World' amongst stunning mountain scenery, Nepal also happens to produce some of the world's finest teas.
Compared to and often preferred by professional tea tasters to the top Darjeelings, Nepal Junchi is an excellent example of these first class teas.
This is the tea you will find being drunk at interesting corners of Kathmandu, often with a little honey added.
With Nepal Junchi you'll discover a similar muscatel bite of Darjeeling offset by soft round notes of grass, wheat and moss together with a depth of astringency that's just right.
- INGREDIENTS:-Luxury Green Tea
- ORIGIN:-Dhankuta - Nepal. Grown: 4000 - 6000ft above sea level.
- CAFFEINE:-Approx 20mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Silver Orange Pekoe
- AROMA:-Slightly grassy, muscatel notes
- COLOUR:-Very bright and golden coppery
- TASTE:-Notes of grass, wheat and moss lead to a surpsingly mild muscatel finish
- WELL BEING:-Special, Detoxed, Different, Inspired