Hand plucked, the Darjeeling tea leaves are allowed to wither slowly to reduce their water content.
After this process, they are then subjected to steam whereby even more water is then removed.
Machine rolled, the leaves are then left to dry and produce a delicate flavour with classic Darjeeling muscatel notes. Delicious!
- ORIGIN:-Darjeeling, India. Grown: 3000 - 4600 ft above sea level
- CAFFEINE:-Approx 20mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Steamed Orthodox Green Tea. Steamed Tippy Golden Flowery Orange Pekoe#1 (STGFOP1)
- AROMA:-Light with muscatel notes
- COLOUR:-Light green
- TASTE:-Delicate flavour with hints of pungency that note its 2nd Flush production
- WELL BEING:-Special, Daring, Inspired, Different