In using a Pekoe Gunpowder from the Uva district of Sri Lanka this tea has a lovely smokey taste that infuses so well with the intense flavour of mint. The tea is refreshing and satisfying and tastes just as good as an iced tea too.
- ORIGIN:-Uva, Sri Lanka. Grown: 2500 - 3000ft above sea level
- CAFFEINE:-Approx 20mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Orthodox, Pekoe Gunpowder
- AROMA:-Refreshing mint
- COLOUR:-Pale yellow green
- TASTE:-Refreshing cool mint flavour in a green tea.
- WELL BEING:-Detoxed, Refreshing, Contented