Mim is grown in the Darjeeling area of Northern India.
At such high altitudes, the tea bushes grow slowly and so production is limited, and thus these teas attract a higher value.
Plucked during June when the 2nd flush growing season is at its peak, this Mim tea offers excellent body with the classic muscatel flavour that tastes simply wonderful.
- ORIGIN:-Darjeeling, India. Grown: 6800 ft above sea level.
- CAFFEINE:-Approx between 27- 35mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Orthodox Tippy Golden Flowery Orange Pekoe 1 (TGFOP1)
- AROMA:-Classic muscatel notes
- COLOUR:-Bright tending light
- TASTE:-Good body with classic muscatel character
- WELL BEING:-Refreshed, Alert,