A distinctive 'muscatel' flavour, with hints of blackcurrants create an almost wine like taste.
Often compared to the taste and fragrance of Muscat grape, Margaret's Hope makes a wonderful afternoon tea - great with scones and raspberry preserve!
- ORIGIN:-Darjeeling, India. Grown: 6800 ft above sea level
- CAFFEINE:-Approx between 27- 35mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Orthodox Tippy Golden Flowery Orange Pekoe
- AROMA:-Complex Bouquet, hints of currant and Muscat Grapes
- COLOUR:-Bright, light infusion
- TASTE:-Distinctive Muscatel character with slight astringency
- WELL BEING:-Alert, Energised, Refreshed, Different, Special, Inspired
- SERVING GUIDE:-Popular
- FLAVOUR:-Light Bodied