Lelsa is a sub district of one of the most finest tea estates in Kenya, Tinderet.
Teas, As a regular prize winning tea estate, Lelsa pride themselves on teas that have a purity of flavour with a malty edge.
This particular FBOP tea is no exception and goes well with milk.
- ORIGIN:-Kericho, Kenya. Grown: Up to 5500ft -7200ft above sea level.
- CAFFEINE:-Approx between 27- 35mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Orthodox Flowery Broken Orange Pekoe (FBOP)
- AROMA:-Floral notes
- TASTE:-Exceptional notes of jam, light floral character and a long smooth finish
- WELL BEING:-Alert, Refreshed, Different