Santosa is at the forefront of Indonesian tea production and this BOPS tea is a wonderful example.
Produced during Java's peak growing season in August, the tea produces a light, malty and slightly floral cup - very typical of high quality Indonesian teas.
- ORIGIN:-Java, Indonesia.Grown: 2500 -3500ft above sea level.
- CAFFEINE:-Approx between 27- 35mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Orthodox Broken Orange Pekoe Special (BOPS)
- AROMA:-Slightly floral notes
- COLOUR:-Tending yellow with bright notes
- TASTE:-Malty with a hint of floral flavour
- WELL BEING:-Alert, Refreshed, Inspired