Enjoy the smooth, rich flavour of this premium, traditional Japanese Sencha.
Commonly used in Japanese tea ceremonies, sencha leaves have a distinctive glossy look and feel that provide a rich and full flavour.
- INGREDIENTS:-Premium Sencha Green Tea
- ORIGIN:-Kagoshima Prefecture, Japan. Grown 200 - 1000ft above sea level
- CAFFEINE:-Approx 20mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Traditional Steamed, Pan Fried & Polished Sencha Green Leaves
- AROMA:-Fresh green tea bouquet
- COLOUR:-Pale yellow green
- TASTE:-Smooth with a reasonable depth and body
- WELL BEING:-Detoxed, Refreshed, Contented
- SERVING GUIDE:-Popular
- FLAVOUR:-Light Bodied