This quality Oolong Tea is wonderful. It does not contain as many white tips as the higher grades, it still provides a wonderful fruity cup with a good aftertaste and is a great introduction to Oolong Teas.
- ORIGIN:-Pei Pu Taiwan. Grown 1320 ft above sea level.
- CAFFEINE:-Approx. between 20 - 30mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Oolong tea leaves 50 - 60% semi-fermented (oxidised).
- AROMA:-Light fruity aroma
- COLOUR:-Golden yellow liquor
- TASTE:-Wonderful fruity flavour with smooth finish
- WELL BEING:-Detoxed, Energised, Refreshed