Finest quality whole leaf Dong Ding Jade Oolong Tea. Smooth and refreshing, the light oxidation provides a delightful pale cup which is enhanced by the delicate aroma and pleasing taste. The leaves can be infused several times so it is perfect for GongFu Cha.
- ORIGIN:-Lu Ku, Taiwan. Grown: 1650 - 2640 ft above sea level
- CAFFEINE:-Approx. between 20 - 30mg per cup
- LEAVES:-High Grade Premium whole leaf oolong, pan fried, rolled, dried and finally baked. Fermentation (oxidation) 15 -25%
- AROMA:-Delicate aroma
- COLOUR:-Delightful pale cup
- TASTE:-Refreshing, smooth light taste with a slight hint of peach.
- WELL BEING:-Detoxed, Energised, Balanced, Refreshed.