Chaykhana Special Blend black tea takes its name from the word meaning 'tea house' in Azerbaijan.
If you are fortunate to visit Azerbaijan, also known as 'the land of fire' you would be hard pressed not to partake of the wonderful tea culture that exists there. Black tea is traditionally served hot and strong and enjoyed with sugar, sweets, pastries and fruit desserts.
Our Chaykhana Special Blend reflects just the type of premium black tea blend you might be served. Carefully selected Assam and Nilgiri teas, along with high grown tea leaves from Sri Lanka, provide a strength and flavour that's wonderful when served in the traditional Azerbaijan way with a slice of lemon.
- ORIGIN:-Assam, Nilgiri, India, Dimbula, Sri Lanka Grown: 500 - 6500ft above sea level.
- CAFFEINE:-Approx between 27- 35mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Orthodox FBOP (Flowery Broken Orange Pekoe)
- AROMA:-Strong Full Tea Notes
- COLOUR:-Bright Coppery with light golden hue
- TASTE:-LIvely and brisk with a slightly sweet nutty flavour
- WELL BEING:-Energised, Refreshed, Alert