A wonderful smooth and crisp tasting tea that produces an amazing aroma of smokey pine fires.
An acquired taste for some, depending on your palate, but if you like Lapsang Souchong, we feel sure you'll enjoy this special tea from Fujian.
- ORIGIN:-Fujian Province, China. Grown: 3500 - 5000 ft above sea level
- CAFFEINE:-Approx between 27- 35mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Orthodox Special Leaf Lapsang Souchong
- AROMA:-Pine and Oak Fire
- COLOUR:-Bright infusion with reddish hues
- TASTE:-Somewhat an acquired taste but smooth and crisp smokey flavour
- WELL BEING:-Different, Daring, Alert, Refreshed
- SERVING GUIDE:-Great Addition
- FLAVOUR:-Full Bodied