Borengajuli Estate produces some of the most fabulous teas.
This 2nd Flush Assam is no exception and comes to you as fresh as the day it was plucked! Vacuumed packed on the estate the moment the tea leaves come out the sorter, the deep malted Assam flavour is captured and the flavour retained to taste just as it should.
- ORIGIN:-Assam, Mangaldai - India. Grown:1000 ft above sea level.
- CAFFEINE:-Approx between 27- 35mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Orthodox Flowery Broken Orange Pekoe (FBOP)
- AROMA:-Rich Assam malty notes
- COLOUR:-Bright and tending coppery
- TASTE:-Malty with a jammy-like flavour
- WELL BEING:-Alert, Contented, Refreshed, Different